06 November 2020

TRUMP WON ONE THIRD OF CA VOTES

As of Nov 6, with only 66% of ballots counted, Trump has 33% of the vote in California; Biden 65%. Given that this is California, and that is statistically impossible for their not to be voter fraud, the count could be much higher than one third. (see older post)  Question CA Ballots 

Regardless of the final count, it should be of great concern that Biden was declared the winner in winner at 8:01pm on election day. Considering that polls closed at 8:00pm, that is an impossibility. Not one vote had been tabulated at that time.

To clarify how this could have happened, I looked at AP’s Decision Desk that first called the win.

Q: How can AP call a race as soon as the polls close?  AP Q&Q

A: Not all races are closely contested. In some states, a party or candidate’s past history of consistent and convincing wins – by a wide margin – make a race eligible to be declared as soon as the polls close. In these states, we use results from the AP VoteCast to confirm a candidate has won.

How in the name of democracy is this acceptable? How can AP assume they know how I, or my fellow Californian’s, voted?  Even if the entire country assumes that votes in CA are a done deal, that is not legitimate reporting.

Of more concern is that once it is claimed, any votes from Trump are in jeopardy. I would be willing to bet the farm that my vote was thrown out; something one assumes in the San Francisco Bay Area. The only times I have ever voted absentee was when I was out of the country. Even then, I assumed my ballot would never be counted; just thrown in a pile somewhere.

On November 3, I walked into my polling station at 7:00am. Everything was very professional and well run. I had no reason to even consider that my vote would be at risk. Once my ballot was fed into the counting machine, which would be transferred to the county offices at after the polls closed, and electronically transferred, I assumed it would be safe. However, because of the change in the way voting was run this year, I no longer have this assurance.

When I had completed my ballot, there was no machine in which to feed my ballot sheets. Instead, it went into a suitcase style drop box, which in turn would be taken to the county office. That part was completely above-the-board. The concern arrives with what happens after the ballots are delivered. Possibly, a poll worker in the Alameda County Office took my ballot sheets, did not look at them, and fed them into a machine. But I have no confidence that this took place, especially after CA was given to Biden, hours before my ballot had arrived at the county office.  I truly believe that someone may have glanced at my vote and dumped the ballot into the garbage bin. I will never know. There is no way to check.

Confidence in the security and validity of the voting process has been a concern in California for years. It has now spread to the entire country.





2nd Ballot I could Have Used