21 September 2021

VAX EXEMPT


Covid vaccinations are a total sham. Worse, they are far more dangerous than the disease for most people. Yet everyone, Left, Right, & Center is pushing them.

Folks on the right might believe individuals have the Freedom to Choose, but still advocate for taking the poisen dart. They acknowledge that some don't need it becuase of natural amunity. Or site religious and pre-existing conditions as other reasons for avoiding the jab. But no one seems to give the most valid reason of all: SCIENCE.

I decided to make my own vax passport, just for the heck of it. As soon as I hit the save button on Canva, the following message popped up:

                                    Coronavirus Awareness:   In light of the Covid-19 outbreak, we recommend checking the World Health Organization's website for the most accurate and up-to-date information.   blah...blah....blah.....  Stay safe and healthy.

Just when I think it cannot get anymore Big Brother, it does.

Feel free to copy my vaccination exempt card. I, for one, will never use it. I will not give my medical information to get into a resaturant, or a gym, or a museum. I will not give in to the tyranny.