18 June 2015

David Blatt Might Like "Jaz, Tall Men, & Mayhem"

The NBA Finals are over, the local guys won, so I'm quite pleased. I do love sports, but never have watched a lot of professional basketball. Golden State being so hot this year, I became a rabid fan during the playoffs.

But it wasn't until the finals came on that I heard about Coach David Blatt. Heck, he was in Israel when I was living there and I'm sure he knew my basketball player friends.  And it wasn't until just a few days ago that I thought, now here's someone who might like my book.

Let me be clear, Jaz, Tall Men, & Mayhem is fiction. But it does take place in Tel Aviv and it does involve fictional Israeli basketball players. I think it's quite funny - which is not to say that Mr. Blatt will find the escapades of an American trying to find her way in Israel to be quite so hilarious. But he just might.

So if any of you out there know Mr. Blatt, would you please let him know about my book?
Thanks