27 October 2016

BLOGGER World, Please Help!

I have no idea what happened, but my travel essay blog, katerambles.BlogSpot.com, was deleted a few days ago and I can't get it back.

I have had this blog for over 10 years and used to sign in with my Hotmail account. Stupidly, (it seems), I thought I had set it up to sign in with my other blogs on my gmail/google acct.
I got one post off on the 24th of Oct, and 24 hours later, my blog was deleted.

I keep emailing Google, and keep getting back no reply - or reply forms that lead nowhere. I have asked that they email me, since I do not have mobile ph service here in the Dominican Republic.

Does anyone have suggestion? Although I'm sure my blog is not of importance to anyone else, it is my life. I'm serious.
thanks you for any suggestions.
kate